Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's time to move forward

It's time to move forward

Everything had been blur since 2 months ago. After I finished my Master's in September, I dug a deep hole and lived in it for a while and thought about my life that I've been walking. I was shaking with loneliness and regrets..
Now I think, I will not be afraid of talking about myself, I will NEVER be afraid of being naked in front of people. Because this is the way I am. This is it. Trust my self and to be honest to my self even though people say that's so stupid.

The top sketch was done last night, the title is, " It's time to move forward."
Those little creatures say, " Fuck, don't cry", " I will not cry", " there's no time to cry" and " Keep in there, Jihyun"

Whenever there's sad moments, this song always picked me up, let me get back on my feet. Glen Hansard's Falling Slowly.

"You have suffered enough and warred with yourself, It's time that you won, Take this sinking boat and point it home, We've still got time, Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice, You've made it now."


No comments:

Post a Comment